Friday, January 9, 2009

WHY THIS TOPIC

This blog is about everyday little occurances that piss me off. Everyone has those little things that get under your skin. Somethings may be bigger than others, but if you like to listen to rants sit back and learn what pisses me off.
Now you’ve probebly heard a lot of people’s pissed off rants online. Your probebly thinking that this is just another angry guy just blowing hot air. Your probebly right, if you don’t care to hear what I have to say or it offends you then DON’T READ THIS BLOG. However if you read it and get offended I’ll tell you what u can do. Step one go to a change jar, step two get fifty cents out, and step three call someone who cares.
I’ve been called all the names in the book, so if you plan to insult me it falls on deaf ears.
Now if you agree with what I’m saying then leave a comment. I’m always glad to hear of things that pisses others off, that we're in agreeance too.

No comments: